T8LK Complaints Procedure
T8LK is fully committed to providing our customers with outstanding levels of service, but from time to time we understand that you may be unhappy with certain aspects of the services we provide.
With this in mind, we have developed a Complaints Procedure which clearly sets out what you need to do if you have a complaint.
The Complaints Procedure is described below.
If you would like to make a complaint about our service, here are the methods by which we hope to be able to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible:
Phone: 020 30115888 Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 17:30 hours
Post: Fao Complaints, T8LK, Columba House, Adastral Park, IP5 3RE
Please ensure that whichever method you choose to contact us, that you have the following information in order for us to deal with your complaint as efficiently as possible:
• Company name and account number (located on any of your invoices)
• Name, contact phone number and postal address
• Nature of the complaint, including any relevant detail
Once we have logged all of the details of your complaint, we aim to supply you with our initial response within 5 workings days, and resolve all complaints within 20 working days from when you notify us, with more complex cases taking longer.
Taking further action
If the first point of contact cannot help you or you feel they have not done enough then we will escalate your complaint.
- A senior member of the customer service team will then work with you to resolve it.
- If in the unlikely case you are still dissatisfied, your complaint will be escalated to Senior Management who will contact you at an appropriate time.
- We will aim to settle most complaints by this stage, but if not we will explain T8lks final position. In some cases T8lk will issue a deadlock letter. This means there is nothing more we can do for your complaint.
If you are still not happy having followed the complaints procedure above and we have either sent you a deadlock letter or eight weeks have passed since the complaint was logged you can refer your complaint to our ADR (Alternative Disputes Resolution)
CISAS provide an independent service for customers who are dissatisfied with the outcome of their complaint CISAS cannot deal with complaints about commercial policy such as our set prices or availability of broadband within your area.
Complaints to CISAS must be received within 6 months of receiving your deadlock letter or 9 months after making a complaint.
To contact CISAS
70 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1EU
Phone: 0207 5203827